Inclement Weather- Event Cancelled

Good morning to all, due to current weather conditions RCMOTT has cancelled tomorrow's off road race.

The track is currently badly water logged and will need several days of sun to be usable.
Should weather conditions change in the coming week the event will be held on the 23rd.
If there is now change we will postpone to a date after the next On Road event to be held on the 30th.


Thank you for your time.

best regards

Jerome Gafoor
RCMOTT
President/PRO
www.rcmott.org